The Anthemic UnOfficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information about our twitter disappearance

Go down 
+4
wehoscott
BamaChainGang
ItzMeRenee
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Information about our twitter disappearance Empty
PostSubject: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 04:35

We can't log into twitter.
We aren't really sure if it is a glitch or if someone got them to shut us down there. lol
If anyone wants to be kind enough to spread the word, we can't access it under either tanthemico or tanthemicu and can't see the followers or read our DMs.

However, we are actively reading tweets that we can see (anything that @ed us for instance or if you put the site name so we can search it.)

We are giving until tomorrow morning and if we still haven't fixed it we'll start up a new account and post it here. If you were a follower and/or want us to follow you, feel free to leave you twitter name here or PM it so we can add you right away when we get this straightened out.

Thanks or the support, it really does mean a lot. If it is this controversial just making a site for the guys, we can't imagine how hard it is being them-lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying the little bits of content we have put up and if anyone wants to add anything or wants us to add, just go ahead and tell us. We'll happy to accommodate, this site is about all fans enjoyment not just us.
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
ItzMeRenee

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 04:45

Your twitter account is still there. Not sure why you can't access. Although the account name that I am following and the actual twitter name you're now using are different ( O and U).

Feel free to re-add me as a follower. (ItzMeRenee)

I'm glad you took the step and created this site for many who feel there is no real "place" for them. Kudos to everyone involved!
Back to top Go down
BamaChainGang

BamaChainGang

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 05:02

Did you put in a help ticket to Twitter?

Great to see this site for the great band behind David!! Feel free to add me. Twitter name is same as username here.
Back to top Go down
wehoscott

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 05:36

I'm able to access your twitter page, but a bunch of fans cannot. Weird glitch I suppose.
I LOVE this site. Really nicely laid out. I know it will grow and more threads will pop up, but my 2 cents is try to limit the amount of sections and forums. What you have now should be good enough for a long time. It should remain easy to navigate. I did make an Andy post but it was more of a test... don't see it now but I assume you want ot get this site up and running with introductions in each section (like you did for Neal)... so I'll wait to post. Unless you want us to jump right in lol!
Back to top Go down
Anne_Themmick

Anne_Themmick

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 05:49

I hope my 'name' is ok here LOL!! Best of luck with this site. If you need help, give a holler. I am an Admin on a small fan site on another network.
Back to top Go down
huntwork

huntwork

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 06:26

Hi! I'm Beloved122082 on twitter, you can follow me!! Love the site. I think it's just fine. Love the lay out and I think DC would be proud to know that the guys have a forum too. My 2 cents worth! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
gsob822

gsob822

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 08:17

I haven't been on Twitter in a few days.........what's your twitter name, so I can follow....or you can request to follow me first....I am gsob822 there too!

Like the site......thanks for building it. The guys don't get much attention anywhere else!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 08:34

wehoscott wrote:
I'm able to access your twitter page, but a bunch of fans cannot. Weird glitch I suppose.
I LOVE this site. Really nicely laid out. I know it will grow and more threads will pop up, but my 2 cents is try to limit the amount of sections and forums. What you have now should be good enough for a long time. It should remain easy to navigate. I did make an Andy post but it was more of a test... don't see it now but I assume you want ot get this site up and running with introductions in each section (like you did for Neal)... so I'll wait to post. Unless you want us to jump right in lol!

Jump right in absolutely, the Neal intro was kind of a test actually. And i'm really glad you joined as you are in California and your tweets tend to give insight if/when you see Andy and Neal Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: update on twitter   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 23:22

still isn't working. so we've started another one and if by some miracle we get twitter to fix the original problem then we'll take it from there.

we've added everyone who put there name here and any names we recognized, please spread the word, if we haven't re added you yet we do want to. Smile

http://twitter.com/anthemicUO
Back to top Go down
khatoun

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 00:04

thanks for all your hard work setting up this site - i'm looking forward to checking it all out.

i use the same name almost everywhere, so if you see it, it's more than likely me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 01:07

your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information about our twitter disappearance   Information about our twitter disappearance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information about our twitter disappearance
Page 1 of 1