The Anthemic UnOfficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Link To My 4Shared File

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
huntwork

huntwork

Link To My 4Shared File Empty
PostSubject: Link To My 4Shared File   Link To My 4Shared File I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 06:15

This is the link: http://www.4shared.com/dir/25846505/da72755e/sharing.html

I have all the MWK songs I could find as well as THH (working on that one, but the site is upgrading and I couldn't get all I wanted)

You can visit this file as often as you like for finding music as I add to it, all I ask of you is that you donate what you can to the charity of your choice. I know this is an honor system, and you could do it for free, but that isn't what this is for. I want to share the guy's music, but I want there to be a "Payment" as well, and I feel that if you donate to a charity, that will make up for it, also, if you CAN afford to purchase any of the ep's that are still out there, DO THAT instead. We need to support our guys, and that's the way to do it, is through our dollars.

So, feel free to visit it, but only download if you intend to donate to a charity or purchase what you can via other sources. I would also like to ask that you post in this thread if you do download and post what charity you are donating some money to.

I feel that it's the right thing to do, if you cannot afford to donate money to a charity, donate your time, just tell us what you are doing in this thread.

I want the guys to be proud of us. flower I also want us to be the great fans we always have been and not be dishonest, but gift each other with integrity and honesty!!

(Mods/Admin please chime in here if you feel you need to..) I want to help those who can't afford to or can't get the music, but I also want to help those who can't help themselves. This is the best way I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Link To My 4Shared File   Link To My 4Shared File I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 07:14

i think this is a great idea, and anyone who wants to offer up music should do so.

a thought if you can't think of a charity (other than brain cancer ones which obviously
David supports) maybe donate to an animal organization in Mr Sixx or Amos or Dublin's name. IDK but it sounds cute
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
huntwork

huntwork

PostSubject: Re: Link To My 4Shared File   Link To My 4Shared File I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 12:02

Sounds great!! and the songs I've downloaded from The Pearls and Kyle's songs, I am going to donate to the American Heart Association. In Andy and Kyle's name and for my Grandpa who died of Heart disease.

I also remembered, when we were promoting THH, we asked Andy what kind of charity he wanted to donate money to (sold Purple bracletes, his color choice) and he wanted it to go to a charity that helped children. So that's also another idea too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Link To My 4Shared File   Link To My 4Shared File I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 23:58

didn't know that, so andy likes children's charity. David, brain cancer is a safe bet, joey has diabetes so that's also an option (on top of anything that we personally like)

and neal... what funds for musicians who can't afford liquor-lol
Back to top Go down
bxgrl86

bxgrl86

PostSubject: Re: Link To My 4Shared File   Link To My 4Shared File I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 23:59

This is a great idea and I think the guys would really love it too!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Link To My 4Shared File   Link To My 4Shared File I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 00:07

i put this in the kyle thread but figured i'd add it here

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/16389272/462b7055/sharing.html?rnd=55

there should be kyle's 2 songs, andy's forever, and all of axium (i think all of axium is there)

enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link To My 4Shared File   Link To My 4Shared File I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Link To My 4Shared File
Page 1 of 1