Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 03:18

one of our members Nleighh, has created a fan site for JCC. it's really nice

http://sites.google.com/site/joeyclementville/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
NLeigh

NLeigh

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 04:06

Thanks guys. Smile

I've added a link to this site's Joey forum too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pattieann

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 13:32

Your website for Joey is awesome. That was a good idea for you to post links to the message boards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NLeigh

NLeigh

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 00:46

Thanks Pattie. Smile Yes, it was actually the Admin here who gave me the idea. They tweeted about adding a link to my site here & asked if I could post a link to here, and it occurred to me that I could add the message boards as I knew of with Joey forums & threads. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bxgrl86

bxgrl86

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 01:07

Just wondering does anyone know if Joey is married? I remember a while back seeing people discuss it on other forums, apparently there were pics that he appeared to be wearing a wedding ring. I figured this topic would be a good place to ask because it didn't seem to need it's own topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NLeigh

NLeigh

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 09:18

Sorry I haven't visited this forum in quite some time.

Joey is not married. I do believe he was married at one point, but by summer of 2008 (when he was touring with Alex Band in Brazil) he was no longer wearing a wedding band. So he was either separated or already divorced by then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bxgrl86

bxgrl86

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 09:24

No prob, I figured you would probably know since you are Professor of all things Joey (not to toot my own horn but I like that I think it should be your official title) lol!. I love the site btw, the set up is really nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NLeigh

NLeigh

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 22:38

Hahaha, "Professor of All Things Joey"! I like it. I'll take it! Wink

BTW if y'all haven't visited the website in a while, I've got a lot of new things up now. There's a Discography page now, and I've added tons of new videos. So check it out! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anthemic UnOfficial :: The Anthemic :: Joey Clement-
Jump to: