Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The things that i think of when i am bored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The things that i think of when i am bored   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 06:14

Over the last 2 weeks i have been catching up on what seems like the entire season of GLEE and I've decided that I want to see David guest star. i can't be the only one who feels this way. My problem is i can't think of how he should be on the show, thought?
Liss

Last edited by Admin on Mon 04 Jan 2010, 22:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
pattieann

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 10:27

That's a tantalizing idea. I do like that show and it would be a perfect fit for David with his musical background.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoo

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 13:04

Oh...you mean when you are bored? Funny stuff!

I have tons of live music to keep me occupied here where I live. Got something every night this upcoming week with the exception of Tuesday. I suggest you all look into the indie music around you. There is plenty to keep you happy.

Looking over the site. Interesting. Thanks!

Jeanine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bxgrl86

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   Tue 05 Jan 2010, 09:01

Admin wrote:
Over the last 2 weeks i have been catching up on what seems like the entire season of GLEE and I've decided that I want to see David guest star. i can't be the only one who feels this way. My problem is i can't think of how he should be on the show, thought?
Liss

I'd love to see David on Glee, love that show!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pattieann

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   Thu 07 Jan 2010, 10:18

That isi a very good suggestion, zoo. Of course, larger cities are going to have more indie artists, but even here in our little town there are plently of groups out there that just want to share their music. My middle son has been one of those a few times. He would play guitar and sing in some of the the little coffee shops around town. It was funny to watch all the girls flock around him when he wasn't singing.

I always like to support the indie artists. Some of them have some real talent and it is difficult to make it in the music business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoo

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   Thu 07 Jan 2010, 16:57

My husband and I went to see Crash Kings at The Viper Room in Hollywood with friends this evening and have come to the conclusion that Crash Kings rule the world. It is not that we haven't seen them before because we have. It is just that they keep getting better and better and better....so refreshing compared to some of the concerts I have attended recently. I have never enjoyed such a band as I do them. Holy smokes....go see them if you have the chance.

Jeannine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pattieann

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   Thu 07 Jan 2010, 21:35

Yes, I got to see Crash Kings at the three concerts that I went to last year. I would have liked to have seen different openers, as I've not seen GRO or Ryan Star in concert yet and would love to. Crash Kings were awesome, though, and my son and I talked to Tony at the merch table at the Oregon State Fair. (That's where I met and talked to you, Jeannine!) Tony was very nice to talk to. Their band is so unique in that they don't have any guitars, except for the bass guitar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eryn2607

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   Sun 10 Jan 2010, 06:02

I'm really excited to finally see Crash Kings on Valentines Day when they come to Milwaukee. We're getting a group of DC&TA fans together to reunite for the show. I've heard such great things about the band and their CD is just amazing, so I can't wait for that!

**On a side note...if you do get a chance to see GRO in concert, seriously DO IT!!! They are incredible and honestly the sweetest guys you'll ever meet**

We've been lucky to be introduced to such amazing musicians through the Declaration Tour
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/erynmb
zoo

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   Sun 10 Jan 2010, 07:23

Had another great evening of Crash Kings music last night near me. The place was packed and the energy high. They did every song on their CD plus more. Awesome show. If they stick to that set on their tour, you should have a great time.

Looking forward to when they get back here to So. Calif. Their music is like eating potato chips....just...can't...stop.

I did manage to see GRO when they were here a few weeks ago. Loved their show and they are incredibly nice guys. Another band worth seeing is Burn Halo. They are amazing.

Now that the music has quieted down a little, I can get some rest. Still going to see one of our favorite bands, The Northstar Session every Monday night in LA this month as they have a residency at a place called The Bootleg Theater. These guys are amazing and we have supported their efforts for several years.

Jeannine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 21:29

we've created a seperate thread for Crash Kings in the off topic section with all of the stuff here quoted so if anyone else wants to talk about them, the conversation isn't hidden somewhere else.

http://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com/off-topic-f6/crash-kings-t46.htm#329

we are going to see the later this month and are really excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The things that i think of when i am bored   

Back to top Go down

The things that i think of when i am bored
Page 1 of 1