The Anthemic UnOfficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the record

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

For the record Empty
PostSubject: For the record   For the record I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 09:21

We are aware that Joey is no longer in the band. And, yes, the name for the band wasn't pubic at the time of his departure. However, he was a very important part of the band, and for a lot of people (us included) Joey holds a very special place in the heart.

He is a kind, and talented man so the fact that he is no longer a member didn't matter to us, as it wouldn't if any other members come or go. Furthermore, when he was asked if it bothered him that we do this, he tweeted back within minutes and was very kind and supportive and even thanked us for being included.

The Joey Clement thread isn't going anywhere, if you don't want to read about him, don't. And as for the placement, until we added David to the top, all of the members were alphabetical by last name. It was the only fair way.
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
bxgrl86

bxgrl86

For the record Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the record   For the record I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 09:58

Joey is super nice I'm so glad he was included! I imed him once on fb and he talked to me for a few mins, I'm glad to see he's doing well.
Back to top Go down
huntwork

huntwork

For the record Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the record   For the record I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:06

He was an original member, thus he will always be connected in my heart and mind. I didn't get to meet him or talk with him, but I wish him only the best in all his endeavors!!! From all reports, Joey is a kind sweetheart of a guy..He belongs here too.
Back to top Go down
NLeigh

NLeigh

For the record Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the record   For the record I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 03:48

"For the record," I would have completely understood had y'all not included Joey on this board. However, I for one am grateful and appreciative that you did. And I'm not at all surprised that Joey was equally appreciative. If there's one thing I know about Joey, he is very, very appreciative of his fans, and I know he's grateful that DC fans haven't forgotten about him or stopped supporting him (for the most part).

I won't go into my love for Joey 'cause I'm pretty sure everyone here is well aware of it. Wink Suffice it to say that he is by far the sweetest man I've never really known (if that makes sense Laughing ). And I think he is one crazy awesome bass player. Joey got me paying attention to the bass line for the first time in my life, and his skills really are remarkable.

I've made it kind of my mission in life (outside of my "normal" missions like being a good mother, wife, friend, etc., lol) to keep up with Joey and support him, so please feel free to ask me anything you want to know about what he's up to, his career, etc. I might not know the full answer but there's a reasonable chance I'll at least know part of it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

For the record Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the record   For the record I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 07:01

NLeigh wrote:
"For the record," I would have completely understood had y'all not included Joey on this board.

understood but would you have joined-lol
j/k

NLeigh wrote:
"For the record," I would have completely understood had y'all not included Joey on this board.

I've made it kind of my mission in life (outside of my "normal" missions like being a good mother, wife, friend, etc., lol) to keep up with Joey and support him, so please feel free to ask me anything you want to know about what he's up to, his career, etc. I might not know the full answer but there's a reasonable chance I'll at least know part of it!

please feel free to add as much info, and as many topics about joey that you want. Videos ect, this place is bleak when left up to us admins-lol
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

For the record Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the record   For the record I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the record
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anthemic UnOfficial :: The Anthemic :: Joey Clement-
Jump to: