The Anthemic UnOfficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

not that he needs an introduction

Go down 
+5
NLeigh
bxgrl86
Deej
becks
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

not that he needs an introduction Empty
PostSubject: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 05:25

Tiemann, who lists no age on either Myspace or Facebook, turns 27 December 22, has been friends with David Cook for years and was another member of MIDWESTERN KINGS. He is an amazing musician and watching him rock out with Cook and crew; it is obvious that he could easily be a headliner in any band.

the guitarist, also known as Doctor, lists his musical influences as “motley fuckin crue, the 69 eyes, bjork, peter gabriel, pantera, turbonegro, ozzy- he is legend, cradle of filth, avenged sevenfold, big wreck, , regina spektor, chopin, cKy, and queens of the stone age”. He is also the owner of a spotted great dane who seems to be the unofficial mascot of all the Cook, Skib, Tiemann shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
becks

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 06:11

WELL WELL what can i say about " THE DR" ?

THIS video with my hug about sums it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2oiuJe8SQA

he is awesome sauce for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Deej

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 06:30

I'd never seen that video before. OMG, He is so sweet! All warm and friendly and cute. Awww.
Um, are we allowed to gush in here?
Back to top Go down
becks

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 06:55

Deej wrote:
I'd never seen that video before. OMG, He is so sweet! All warm and friendly and cute. Awww.
Um, are we allowed to gush in here?

isnt that awesome. I was the one with the dark hair getting ahug and then talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 08:42

how can there be a site without gushing-lol
gush away, get PG13 if you want this is about doing everything we all do to David on the other sites

Neal is a real sweet heart, both of us have met him and it was really a great experience.
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
bxgrl86

bxgrl86

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 10:03

OMG great vid I've never see it! Neal is AWESOME, LOVE him!
Back to top Go down
NLeigh

NLeigh

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 03:39

HOW did I not see this video before??? Shocked Neal is adorable, and a great hugger. I call him a "squeezer." Wink
Back to top Go down
Eryn2607

Eryn2607

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 05:03

Neal was so unbelievably gracious to all us fans when I got to meet him at the Hammond show. He was calling everyone "darling" and "sweetheart" and posing for every picture, signing every autograph <3

We actually got to meet his dad at the show as well. My friend Hannah talked to him for a while and got some interesting info from him. He goes to a couple shows a month and always gets really good seats (on Neal's side of course). He's incredibly proud of Neal and says he's never seen him happier. When Hannah asked what the guys *really* thought of all the fans going nuts for them, he answered that honestly, after about 24 hours of being off that stage, the guys get really antsy and sincerely do miss performing for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erynmb
huntwork

huntwork

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 06:45

Awwww..Erin that's so sweet!!! And makes me want to run out there and find 'em and get us all togther for another concert...*not enough money in the world for me to circle the globe and gather everyone though*
Back to top Go down
robinandrews25

robinandrews25

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:05

Neal really is a nice guy...I met him in Atlanta and then saw him again in Charlotte...He gives the best hugs ever so does andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/robinandrews25
Eryn2607

Eryn2607

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:35

Today, of course is the DR's birthday, so I would first like to raise a toast to the insane guitar-playing genius we know as Neal Fing Tiemann. I couldn't imagine this band without him, and seeing as how he flew to KC fpr one day just to support his bud on his birthday shows how close these guys are. <3

We tried to Twitter trend for Neal's birthday like we did for Andy and Dave, but anarchy prevailed and we weren't able to get it going. However, to quote the amazing Pokertrace:

whatever, @nealfingtiemann is a classic, not a trend. happy birthday, rockstar. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erynmb
wildfire

wildfire

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:38

I missed the trending today, but I still want to wish Neal a Happy Birthday. bounce

I have met him a few times and he is a terrific guy. He may have the outward appearance of a tough, guy with all the tattoos and piercings, but he is so sweet and easy to talk to. (I'm blowing his cover now)

What I love most about Neal is how talented he is. Two of my favorite songs he wrote/cowrote (Til I'm Blue & Anodyne) and watching him play the guitar is breath taking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not that he needs an introduction   not that he needs an introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not that he needs an introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anthemic UnOfficial :: The Anthemic :: Neal Tiemann-
Jump to: