The Anthemic UnOfficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fan's Dilemma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A fan's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: A fan's Dilemma   A fan's Dilemma I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 05:52

I have no reason to believe that this might happened but let’s say you have to choose between Andy and Neal being on the next David Cook record or seeing either MWK or To Have Heroes Live?

I personally don't like the idea of missing seeing Andy and Neal doing there own thing but i would really love to see the Anthemic being part of every level of the album process
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
huntwork

huntwork

A fan's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan's Dilemma   A fan's Dilemma I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 07:58

Personally, I don't see why all 3 couldn't headline together?! rabbit I mean, they're all there, right? So, just switch positions when one set is done!! Voila` problem solved!! Next!!! ROFLMHO!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

A fan's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan's Dilemma   A fan's Dilemma I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 08:44

i believe RCA would kill it but maybe after his Idol contract, hmm
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
coolshades

coolshades

A fan's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan's Dilemma   A fan's Dilemma I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 08:57

I agree with the Admin (don't know your actual name, sorry! lol) that we really have no reason to believe a scenario like this could happen. The two aren't mutually exclusive, ya' know? Andy and Neal can do MWK and/or THH shows and still join David for the next record. That's exactly what they're doing right now.

But if by some chance they *couldn't* have done both, I'd have rather seen MWK live. MWK gives Neal a chance to showcase his songwriting skills, and Andy a chance to showcase his vocal skills. Right now they can't really do that very much with David. I'd be bummed if Neal and Andy weren't on DCTR2, but it's more important to me that they be *on tour* with him than that they be in the studio with him. Just my opinion. YMMV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zooshades
Sponsored content

A fan's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fan's Dilemma   A fan's Dilemma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fan's Dilemma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anthemic UnOfficial :: Projects :: MWK-
Jump to: