The Anthemic UnOfficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who knew we'd be so controversial !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

who knew we'd be so controversial ! Empty
PostSubject: who knew we'd be so controversial !   who knew we'd be so controversial ! I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 00:47

So far we’ve been accused of having ulterior motives, hating David Cook, and trying to break up the band!

The main point here is to have fun!
We’ve spent many hours on David Cook sites connecting with other Cook fans many of whom like the other members of the band as well. Most of these sites even have topics about the other members but sadly, sometimes you cannot find them. So we thought, hey, they deserve some time in the spotlight.

If we titled the forum David Cook ( something something) we would’ve been defeating the purpose of doing that.

As for breaking up the band, one of the topics is Joey, if anyone remembers he’s already gone. Clearly this was all our doing woo ha ha.
But seriously, I doubt any of these men are going to look at our site and think they should leave. If anything, one would think more recognition would make them stay. They have side projects, which we want to promote but the reason we called it Anthemic and not the NEAL ANDY KYLE JOEY MONTY site is that they are a group.

So I hope that clears things up. We enjoy all the support that we have gotten and welcome the criticism. We are American’s and therefore are advocates of free speech. Sorry that wasn’t to say we are anti other countries.
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
huntwork

huntwork

PostSubject: Re: who knew we'd be so controversial !   who knew we'd be so controversial ! I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 06:30

I think it's great, and yes, I agree as far as American's/Free Speech is concerned...hey, the more the merrier!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
pattieann

PostSubject: Re: who knew we'd be so controversial !   who knew we'd be so controversial ! I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 15:07

I, for one, am glad that you made this website. It's nice to have a place to come where all members of the band are acknowledged equally. I don't think that acknowledging their individual talents and various projects is going to cause them to leave the band. Isn't it wonderful that David has such talented friends and that they love making music together? We should celebrate that, and I think that's what this website is about. Thank you for giving us this forum to freely express our interest in this amazing group of musicians.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who knew we'd be so controversial !   who knew we'd be so controversial ! I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 01:11

your welcome Smile
There really isn't going to be much to talk about David in the upcoming months, most likely and that sucks but it also give the rest of the guys time to have a place in the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who knew we'd be so controversial !   who knew we'd be so controversial ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who knew we'd be so controversial !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anthemic UnOfficial :: Off topic-
Jump to: