The Anthemic UnOfficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Link THH Promo myspace page and forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
huntwork

huntwork

Link THH Promo myspace page and forum Empty
PostSubject: Link THH Promo myspace page and forum   Link THH Promo myspace page and forum I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 09:29

Last edited by huntwork on Sat 19 Dec 2009, 09:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coolshades

coolshades

PostSubject: Re: Link THH Promo myspace page and forum   Link THH Promo myspace page and forum I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 09:34

I knew that page existed, but I've never friended them. I probably should. LOL.

I noticed they have a link to a message board there. But you can't see the board unless you join. Does the board get much activity? Is it worth joining?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zooshades
huntwork

huntwork

PostSubject: Re: Link THH Promo myspace page and forum   Link THH Promo myspace page and forum I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 09:39

I haven't been there for a while..but it was separated by state to get promo's on board for each area. They had a plan and we were trying to get THH played on college stations. It is a great site for ideas and things to help promote Andy's project and get him out there. I am registered there though, and some of the ladies who worked the board may still be there. Like MyGooseIsCooked, Umm, James Padefoot maybe (?) not sure on that one. Andy's agent (I think that's what they call them) set it up. She is in charge, or was, of the site.

I'd go ahead and check them out!! I'll keep digging.
Back to top Go down
coolshades

coolshades

PostSubject: Re: Link THH Promo myspace page and forum   Link THH Promo myspace page and forum I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 10:08

I went ahead and joined, but it looks like there's been almost no activity there for at least the past six months. I went ahead and posted in the AZ section, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zooshades
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link THH Promo myspace page and forum   Link THH Promo myspace page and forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Link THH Promo myspace page and forum
Page 1 of 1